- Prebuy Items cannot be included with any other item not labeled as Prebuy Items in the store. If items from other sections are added to the ordered they will be cancelled and refunded.
- We anticipate these to be delivered in 2-3 months.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order is on the boat.
- Please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery.
- Must include a minimum of 3,000 Pixels
Minimum of 25 for Prebuy
Wally's EZ Permanent House Trim
The EZ pixel trim mounting system is an easy to use aluminum channel with holes pre punched for you to mount your 12mm pixels. Each trim length measures to be 40" in length. For 2" spaced mounting there are 20 holes (5 trim pieces will need 100 pixels). For 1" spaced holes you'll need 40 pixels (5 trim pieces will use 200 pixels). Different mounting configurations are available. Currently we have 1" and 2" available in both side mount and bottom mounts. All of our track comes in white but can easily be painted to whatever color to match your house.
How do you mount EZ Pixel Trim to your house?
2 Mounting brackets are included on each section of trim. These brackets are mounted permanently to your soffit of your house by a screw and washer through the screw hole on the bracket. After pushing your pixels into the U channel Trip piece you can then mount it to the bracket. To mount the U channel to these brackets you simply squeeze the U channel together and then push it into the bracket.
3D printed Accessories and STL files are available for the following items:
What else do you need to get your EZ pixel trim up and running?
Pixels (200 for 5 section of 1" or 100 for 5 sections of 2")
How do you setup the EZ Pixel Trim?
We like to start use the xlights software. There are many ways to achieve the same result but here is our normal flow.
- Import a picture of your house to your layout tab that you will be mounting these to.
- Plan where your controller will be mounted and where all of the "start" end of the trims will be.
- Use the single line tool and draw the lights onto your house. First click would be the "start" of that line.
- Name each section for easy reference during setup.
- Enter the amount of lights on each section (ex: if you are mounting 5 pieces of 2" trim to a section of your house you would enter 100)
- Do this to all sections where you will add your EZ Pixel trim.
- Go to the controller tab and add your WB1616 Controller.
- Click Visualizer at the bottom right of the screen.
- Add your sections to the ports you'll be using on the WB1616.
- Upload inputs & outputs to the controller.
- Now you can control your lights through FPP with the web interface or with xlights.