Pocket Beagle with Headers Attached.
This is a single board controller that is used in many applications in the xlights and lighting community.
You may download FPP from the official FPP website available here.
Please donate to the developers of FPP via the donation page here.
To program the lights we recommend using xlights software available here.
The Pocket Beagle does not have an eithernet or wifi chip built in. Wally's Lights does carry an Ethernet and a Wifi adapter that will work with the Pocket Beagle.
What is PocketBeagle?
PocketBeagle is an ultra-tiny-yet-complete open-source USB-key-fob computer. PocketBeagle features an incredible low cost, slick design and simple usage, making PocketBeagle the ideal development board for beginners and professionals alike.
Processor: Octavo Systems OSD3358 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8
- 512MB DDR3 RAM integrated
- Integrated power management
- 2×32-bit 200-MHz programmable real-time units (PRUs)
- ARM Cortex-M3
Summary of Key Features
- Low cost Linux computer with tremendous expansibility
- Opportunity to learn many programming aspects from educators on-line
- Openness and flexibility tear-down limits on your imagination
Summary of Technical Specifications
- Based on new Octavo Systems OSD3358-SM 21mm x 21mm system-in-package that includes 512MB DDR3 RAM, 1-GHz ARM Cortex-A8 CPU, 2x 200-MHz PRUs, ARM Cortex-M3, 3D accelerator, power/battery management and EEPROM
- 72 expansion pin headers with power and battery I/Os, high-speed USB, 8 analog inputs, 44 digital I/Os and numerous digital interface peripherals
- microUSB host/client and microSD connectors